InfraRed Pros infrared electrical inspection of electrical components will diagnose your electrical system and its components without the need for shutdowns that may impact your productivity and schedule.
Infrared Pros uses high resolution Infrared cameras that produce accurate and reliable results showing you issues with your system such as:
- overheating components
- unbalance loads and harmonics
- system overloads
- defective equipment
- inductive heating
- open circuits
before they become critical and can cost you thousands of dollars in emergency repair and shut down costs.
Infrared Electrical Inspection as preventive maintenance will allow you to:
- Reduce downtimes and coordinate system maintenance.
- Lower repair costs by scheduling shutdowns to minimize the impact on production or operation.
- Estimate proper inventory control and cost savings. By using our services you can budget for replacement parts based on estimated remaining life and operational performance.
- Prevent catastrophic failures by early detection of potential equipment failures due to issues such as overheating, improper load balance, loose connectors, etc.
- Lower insurance premiums by utilizing a proven preventive maintenance plan and smaller amount of insurance claims.
Infrared Electrical Inspection ~ problem finding
Infrared Thermography can find problems early in the failure cycle. Early detection allows maintenance personnel to take corrective action before a component fails, minimizing damage to the component and reducing repair costs.
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 70B §11.17.5 suggests that every commercial and industrial building in the United States should have an Infrared Survey at least once a year.
With over 30 years of combined experience in building science, maintenance, inspection and surveying industries, InfraRed Pros offers you our experience, knowledge, and services to give you the best tools in the industry.
When it comes to protecting your assets, preventive maintenance, condition assessment, or monitoring Quality Assurance and control, the expert services of Infrared Pros is what you need. With our certified experts, the latest high-quality equipment, and comprehensive reports, you are sure to be in good hands.
Call Infrared Pros to discuss Return on Investmenet (ROI)
on a cost effective electrical inspection at your facility.